Saturday, June 14, 2008

Its 1:00 am!

Ok,its really late,but I needed to get this finished tonight. I posted on facebook and I am so nervous for people to see it.
I just wanted to say something.....did any of you watch The Biggest Loser this season? Do you remember what the winner said about seeing herself winning? If not..she said that when she got on the show she knew she was going to be the biggest loser,she could see it in her head...what it was going to be like,even what she was going to wear at the finale. Even when she was voted off she said she was going to be the biggest loser.....and she did come back and she did become the biggest loser....I am going somewhere with this...lol. Lately I have had the same feelings about being a photographer.For once in my life I love doing something. I love how it makes me feel,and I love hearing that people love their pictures. I especially loved being with Shawna and her mom when they first looked at Hailey's pictures...just the reaction they had to something I had done for them. It felt so good!
SO....I am going to be a photographer,I even have my outfit picked out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your post and it's so true! I can totally relate to this :0) It also reminds me of a quote that I read the other day...
"Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want" --Robert G Allen

I know you really want this, and I'm so glad that you are going for it! Yeah, I'm so excited for you! I'm here for you if you need support :0)

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats lady! I think you are great at it already!!! Just imagine the kinds of photos you will be taking in the next couple of years! All of your photos are wonderful and some are even quirky in a certain way....those are my favourite!! :) Tha angles that you use to capture certain expressions are marvelous! Keep up the good work!

Hope Walls said...

Yup - that's the driving force behind this addiction. It's when the entire process melts into this single glorious experience - from getting to know the clients to doing the photos to delivering the proofs and feeling like you've made someone happy... bliss!

Welcome aboard! If you lose your oars or your bearings, there's always a dinghy (or is that a dingbat?) (and when I say dingbat I mean Christine) nearby.