Thursday, October 30, 2008

Takin er' easy...

OK, So I just realized today that it has been A LONG time since I posted. I have fallen behind with this blog thingy but still super fast with the turn around of my pictures!lol. Not too sure if anyone even reads this...if you do then sorry I have been MIA. I am trying to finish up what is on my plate right now and I am going to take a break from being so busy. NOT from taking pictures...just being sooo busy that I feel like all I do is sit in front of the computer:) I am super tired lately and hope that it will pass soon:) Hope you all understand:)
(I will try posting some pictures.....I think I have some to post from a couple weeks ago at least..my bad)

2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I read! I've been slacking in the blog department myself- have about 5 clients to blog and a couple of other things but just haven't got there yet. This weekend perhaps.

Happy halloween!!!

(did you ever figure out how to shrink your files before uploading? saves a bundle of time!)

Hope Walls said...

ooh - I had to comment again because my word verification word is 'dialepsy.' Sounds like some kind of weird disorder where the ringing of the phone puts ouy into seizures are something lol