Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm baaackkk!!!!

OK I am making a commitment to myself to start this up again. I have wallowed in self pity for far too long...life must go on.
Tomorrow I am starting a project....365. I have been thinking of doing this for sometime but never got around to doing it. (not sure why) I am hoping that I will gain a bit of confidence in my pictures and myself as a amateur.
Also, I am super duper excited for the month of February!! I am starting to take some photography work shops!!! I KNOW this will help me!!! Can't wait:)
For a second tonight I was thinking of starting my own personal blog,then I woke up. I can't even keep up with this one!lol. ok so I guess I didn't really have a point to this post...everything is kinda everywhere but at least I blogged!!
Tomorrow is day 1!!!

2 comments:

Koren said...

awesome glad you back.. yeah i thought of making a diff blog for photos, diff for 365, diff for personal but yeah thats too much work. so one blog full of stuff its the way to go..excited to see your pics

jaimey said...

How about I start today??LOL. I can't seem to get out of my FUNK!! I hate it!!
I should start tomorrow though...I learned alot from Hope today....