Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stop and smell the..

No idea what these flowers are called. My parents come over often and praise my garden;I accept this praise..even though I haven't done much. I planted this plant about 3 years ago and to my surprise it blooms this sweet smelling flower. So last night Emma and I were out in the yard,I decided to cut the flowers to give myself a beautiful bouquet in my kitchen. (FYI these flowers are pretty BUT ants seem to enjoy them as well)Well, Emma HAD to hold them and asked me to take her picture while holding them. She posed,she jumped up and down,she spun around all while demanding I take her picture..lol. "like this mommy" What have I created?lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The plant is a Peonie and ants are attracted to them because of the sweet nectar. Ants and Peonies go hand in hand.