Friday, September 5, 2008

I am getting smarter!!

Ok I have FINALLY figured out how to post some music. I think it just gives it that extra touch:)
I have scoped out a new lens that I want but can't afford it. It costs more than my camera! I can't justify that...ok, I can, but I can't convince Terry. So I need to work my butt off. I want to save up for it on my own. So maybe in a couple of years!!!lol.I went over to Hailey's parents house a couple of weeks ago (Hailey is the first little baby I took pics of...my first "customer") and I was sooo amazed at the pictures she had on her wall. Now I don't mean to toot my own horn but jeez,those pictures looked so good! I haven't printed any pictures yet but might make a point of doing that. It was a definite confident booster! I can't complain about how many people comment on my photo's or the amount of people that have hired me this month to do their pictures. It is awesome! I am really looking forward to doing some outdoor pictures once the leaves turn color! I LOVE fall! I am really excited to share this months pictures with you:) I still feel like I am writing to myself though. Meh, it feels good to have a blog,read or un-read.
Ooooo...I do have exciting news,I think it is exciting....I finally have photoshop CS3! Yay me!!
And, I am trying to get something together for Halloween. It was a great idea over a cup of coffee with some fantabulous (and smart) friends!I will keep you posted and hopefully have it done in the next couple of weeks....to share....and start taking appointments!
Well, that's enough babble for one day!

1 comment:

Calli said...

I love your tunes J! Sophie bounced to the beat while I read your latest post.You are an amazing photographer,such great natural style and I'm really looking forward to our shoot with you in October xoxo