Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PS.....

Ok, so it has been a couple weeks since I got Photoshop CS3. It is not my best friend. We fight often.lol. it is driving me insane!! I look at some of my pictures and think I could do something to that...but then am I a photographer or a graphic designer? I know,I know, I should just suck it up and learn all these wonderful things PS has to offer me and my photos....I am just trying to find excuses not to use it. Everyone's doing it,right?
The set of pictures I am slowly working on will have some PSCS3 pics(lol) I can't wait to see if there really is a big difference....there should be with the amount of time I am spending on them! OK, vent over....back to the grind:)

2 comments:

Risidore Family said...

let me know if you have any questions - I might be able to help.

And I don't know why you were so discouraged about your photos before, they all look great!!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

LOL!!

Be a photographer! It is much more rewarding, when you get overwhelmed, sometime PS can be a godsend !!