Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jay,Shawna and Hailey

This was my second time shooting Hailey. She is much bigger now and has the sweetest personality.Her parents are so much fun which made the shoot easy...and fun! Shawna had some great ideas ( I LOVE when people give me ideas...just a little FYI) These are your pictures:)
On a side note.....
I am going to call this shoot "The Poop Shoot". I showed up to the park beforehand to scope it out. I set my camera bag down and within seconds a bird came by and pooped on my bag. I didn't notice so I went to pick my bag up...you can imagine the mess.lol. So later while I was taking some pictures I noticed a foul smell....I had stepped and kneeled in dog poop. I couldn't stop though and miss my photo op:) The things I do..sheesh.lol.
I hope you enjoy your pictures!!!!

No comments: