Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I need to be better....

Ok, so the last few days I have spent surfing the net on photography. Trying to teach myself or rather dream that one day I will be that good. I sit here and get so frustrated because I don't know how to get better without spending more money...(will photoshop make me better?will a $1600 lens make me better?) I don't know,well, actually, it probably would.lol. But I don't want that. I want to know how to use what I have and become better at what I do....I just don't know how to do that. I find it so nerve racking to go do a photoshoot because I don't really know how it will turn out....I can see it in my mind but then I get home and almost feel disappointed,frustrated...let down. (if you haven't noticed I am having a vent session) I wonder if finding a group or even a single photographer would help? Someone to take me under their wing and guide me. Maybe I need to put myself out there like that...look a little desperate for help?LOL.
I am just not having a good evening....just one of those things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think by joining a group or having a mentor will help you.. money doens't make you take better pictures.. just experience so get snapping..